The Student Room Group

Guys..

I'm very confused at the moment.
I've recently been talking to this guy and he claims that he really likes me. He makes me feel like the most special girl in the world always calling me beautiful and we have this little banter.
All of a sudden he cuts me off
he seemed interested then decides he wants to ignore me and not reply to my messages!
did i do something wrong?
i really liked him. :frown:
Reply 1
He might be genuinely occupied with something else. How long has it been since he last replied?
If he likes you a lot maybe he's just playing games with you & trying to appear 'cool'..?
Talk to him. He may be genuinely busy doing something. If it goes days without talking then perhaps he's not worth your time. There's literally no point wasting energy trying to wait for a reply, keep yourself busy in the meantime.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lanadelray123
I'm very confused at the moment.
I've recently been talking to this guy and he claims that he really likes me. He makes me feel like the most special girl in the world always calling me beautiful and we have this little banter.
All of a sudden he cuts me off
he seemed interested then decides he wants to ignore me and not reply to my messages!
did i do something wrong?
i really liked him. :frown:

How long were you guy's talking for?

Did he say you were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen? Or that you were perfect? Also how does you feel when someone says these sort of things to you? What is your nature physical and emotional reaction? :smile:
Original post by Leftee
He might be genuinely occupied with something else. How long has it been since he last replied?
If he likes you a lot maybe he's just playing games with you & trying to appear 'cool'..?

its been 2 days.
we used to talk non stop then he seemed a bit agitated the last time we were talking but he seemed so interested in me so im confused what could have put him off
Original post by TheGreatImposter
Talk to him. He may be genuinely busy doing something. If it goes days without talking then perhaps he's not worth your time. There's literally no point wasting energy trying to wait for a reply, keep yourself busy in the meantime.

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah for some reason i keep feeling that i did something wrong and its occupying my mind that i'm to blame:frown: and im reading back on the messages and cant figure out what i did wrong. Hes obvs seen my text and has been online
Original post by william walker
How long were you guy's talking for?

Did he say you were the most beautiful thing he had ever seen? Or that you were perfect? Also how does you feel when someone says these sort of things to you? What is your nature physical and emotional reaction? :smile:

we have been talking not for too long but it was one of those instant clicks where you got a long straight away. yup he calls me beautiful and gorgeous and it felt genuine but then again he could have been saying these same things to other girls...he always knew what i wanted to hear:s-smilie:
Strange. Seems like you did nothing wrong. Leave it until he replies.
we have been talking not for too long but it was one of those instant clicks where you got a long straight away. yup he calls me beautiful and gorgeous and it felt genuine but then again he could have been saying these same things to other girls...he always knew what i wanted to hear:s-smilie:

I have only ever called one person beautiful, because I don't like to say things unless I mean it. She is the only person I can truly say is beautiful.

On the other hand if I wanted to keep a girls interest I would say they were beautiful and gorgeous to build them up and enjoy talking to me. So he could just have been doing this. :frown: I people are being genuine they will not tell you what you want to hear, rather what you didn't know you want to hear.
Original post by william walker
I have only ever called one person beautiful, because I don't like to say things unless I mean it. She is the only person I can truly say is beautiful.

On the other hand if I wanted to keep a girls interest I would say they were beautiful and gorgeous to build them up and enjoy talking to me. So he could just have been doing this. :frown: I people are being genuine they will not tell you what you want to hear, rather what you didn't know you want to hear.

Thats an interesting way to look at it. Do I just move on or remain optimistic?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Move on :burnout: Don't wast your time thinking about him if he really meant all the things he said he would have dropped you a message by now. Trust me he's playing you.
You tried messaging on facebook? He might have smashed his phone. Happened to me a couple weeks ago.

Original post by thegohst
Move on :burnout: Don't wast your time thinking about him if he really meant all the things he said he would have dropped you a message by now. Trust me he's playing you.

Don't be hatin on a playa.
Original post by thegohst

I think your right

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ChickenMadness
You tried messaging on facebook? He might have smashed his phone. Happened to me a couple weeks ago.

Don't be hatin on a playa.

He hasnt smashed his phone hes still online and very much active just ignoring my text...

Posted from TSR Mobile
He hasnt smashed his phone hes still online and very much active just ignoring my text...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Move on. This person is not worth your time. If he did like you he'd show that but he clearly doesn't. Actions speak louder than words especially since he's online, that's just levels of disrespect and I wouldn't have it. If he does indeed call you "beautiful" then trust me, his heart would do a jump every time he saw your message because he likes you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep ditch him. Sad truth is he probably lost interest or found someone else he enjoyed flirting with :s-smilie: There are plenty more fish in the sea though... get over him as fast as you can and find someone new. Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending