help please Watch

This discussion is closed.
Jean Claude Sal
Badges:
Report 17 years ago
De: "jean claude Salvador" <[email protected]> Objet: Help please Date : dimanche 3 mars
2002 13:44

Is there somebody who could help me to correct the english form of a short paragaph? I am french
studient and have to give the home work monday. THANKS

English summary

I carried out my training session in the Cruas-Meysse power plant, in the instrumentation and
control section (the I&C). The training allowed, staggering over a period of three months months, I
spent my holidays in august. I had in the past, the opportuneness to do a training session in the
same section. When I went on the site, I was impressed by the safety measures, which had been
increased since my first visit : badge to access the differents aeras of the site, and X - rays
control for things (Like airports). I took part in a instrumentation team, and could work on level
transmitters problems. A sensitive and important device in a power plant: The pressurizer, used to
keep under a preassure of 155 bar the primary system which the reactor belongs. These 155 bars
provide the water maintain in the system, avoiding the steam vaporization in the reactor., factor
which can prevent a good cooling in the heart. The pressurizer level is measured by three
transmitters. One of thess three measurse wasn't precise. My task was to know why and to suggest
solutions to solve this problem. The welcome of the team and their help was kindly and very useful
for me. They gave me all the informations I waited for as well as the help to solve my questions. It
was an interesting experience.

227 words
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.65%
Excited (154)
9.1%
Worried (304)
17.97%
Terrified (376)
22.22%
Meh (162)
9.57%
Confused (37)
2.19%
Putting on a brave face (232)
13.71%
Impatient (213)
12.59%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise