Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't get my revision done! Anyone else have the same problem?

ReputationRep:
    No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mc_watson87)
    No
    Lol, okay

ReputationRep:
    Maybe its soooooo addictive cos most people on here are such great people!!!!!

With regards to revision....nah...try setting out a revision timetable or something..might help./

G

ReputationRep:
    well i think it's a good way of expressing your views, and it's addictive because you want a response, it's just like chat rooms, GETTING A RESPONSE!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gzftan)
    Maybe its soooooo addictive cos most people on here are such great people!!!!!

With regards to revision....nah...try setting out a revision timetable or something..might help./

G

Revision timetables never work 4 me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetymango)
    well i think it's a good way of expressing your views, and it's addictive because you want a response, it's just like chat rooms, GETTING A RESPONSE!
    Lol, true....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Lol, okay
    yes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    Revision timetables never work 4 me
    Me neither....but i just try and get up early...do work...take a break here and there...till lunchtime...chill during the afternoon...then work again later. Just think to yourself...it'll be over in a few weeks..find a target to work towards....some kind of motivation!

G

ReputationRep:
    Its a great source of free education and you get to speak to people from all backgrounds.

ReputationRep:
    and i find the academic forum people are so helpful when i'm stuck on a problem. someone always helps me out!

They're addictive because i'm on them and i'm so amazing and modest. Now go and revise like a good girl, if it makes you feel better i'll also go and revise.

ReputationRep:
    i agree....soo addictive

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.