This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Help! I've got the worst teacher alive! She doesn't know a thing, and we're all failing! I don't understand all the tenses and stuff cos we've never been taught! And now i've got to do an essay on either, a holiday, a school day or movie in the past, present and future and theres loads of things i have to add in a list full and i haven't got a clue what half of them mean in English! And i've tried using our text book but its a load of crap theres no vocab and none of its translated into English like my French book. Please can you help me? My email is [email protected] thanx!! love Nicky x
bones
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Help! I've got the worst teacher alive! She doesn't know a thing, and we're all failing! I don't understand all the tenses and stuff cos we've never been taught! And now i've got to do an essay on either, a holiday, a school day or movie in the past, present and future and theres loads of things i have to add in a list full and i haven't got a clue what half of them mean in English! And i've tried using our text book but its a load of crap theres no vocab and none of its translated into English like my French book. Please can you help me? My email is [email protected] thanx!! love Nicky x
What subject??
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (163)
15.45%
Uncertainty around my education (172)
16.3%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (103)
9.76%
Isolating with family (71)
6.73%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (39)
3.7%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (91)
8.63%
Loneliness (106)
10.05%
Financial worries (48)
4.55%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (97)
9.19%
Exposure to negative news/social media (74)
7.01%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (91)
8.63%

Watched Threads