The Student Room Group

What's the "Rothschild"

I hear a lot, especially rappers. I remember this specific line by the rapper Lowkey.

"I hold your bloodline, accountable for every crime Adam Smith to Rothschild, it's all been a clever lie"

I tried searching on Google but hardly any pictures. From my research their a family who made a bank or something in the 17s. Why are they "evil"

-Zara

Scroll to see replies

Illuminati
Original post by PrincessZara
I hear a lot, especially rappers. I remember this specific line by the rapper Lowkey.

"I hold your bloodline, accountable for every crime Adam Smith to Rothschild, it's all been a clever lie"

I tried searching on Google but hardly any pictures. From my research their a family who made a bank or something in the 17s. Why are they "evil"

-Zara

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Rothschild+family&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=kd0gVo-7BoSyUZaHpdAE

They are considered evil because they are Jewish and they have been successful in the banking industry

-Zara

OMG girls who know about Lowkey are so sexy let me fill you in (no pun intended). Rothschild are in Europe related to Rockerfellers in the US that banking family creates World bank and IMF who in turn bankrolled UN so infact they own the UN and are untouchable. They keep the world poor and enrich themselves by funding national banks and national currencies with their own money but never allow that country to print enough money to pay the debt so the entire nation is in thrall to that banking family - YOUR TAXES PAY THAT DEBT.

They are chronicled two of the 13 Illuminati bloodline families that are supposed to run the world, given this extraordinary power from Satan himself whom they worship secretly and apparently govern the world for him creating debt, war, famine, economic collapses (basically the four horsemen of the Apocalypse) in the flesh. No one nation is powerful enough to take them down and they keep the powers so divided and sheeple so blind that no one even sees their dirty work.

good as video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAf9tsWuzlQ&list=PL8VAscF73ueBCN1iJ0q2JC7tszV3KpMij
Reply 4
They're a super rich and powerful family, dating back generations. They have a large influence on corporations and politics.

-Zara

They also seem to get a lot of idiots all worked up

Spoiler

Original post by Skeptique
No one nation is powerful enough to take them down and they keep the powers so divided and sheeple so blind that no one even sees their dirty work.

good as video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAf9tsWuzlQ&list=PL8VAscF73ueBCN1iJ0q2JC7tszV3KpMij

But allow youtube videos explaining what they do:biggrin:

A Rothischild is an expensive wine which those black rappers are unable to appreciate.
Rothschild is a Germanic last name associated with Jewish people and Protestants, there was a banking family of Jewish people prominent around 200 years ago who at the time were very successful and this is where the belief in conspiracies comes from. Nowadays they have intermarried with Christians (and Muslims probably) and whilst there are members of the dynasty who are wealthy, they are not the richest people in the world, they don't run all the banks or control Western nations.

In the past there were other banking dynasties such as the Medici family who were Christian and wealthy, but because they are not Jewish, nobody singles them out for scrutiny.

Original post by BaconandSauce
https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Rothschild+family&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&ei=kd0gVo-7BoSyUZaHpdAE

They are considered evil because they are Jewish and they have been successful in the banking industry

This.

Lowkey is cancer he even looks like Jihadi-John

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/nYCHxonUykrOQDECRVcxh7RG0aq-fHpbcZ5cM6NvMDyg2UqLosyVi8S2_NoIYPGiM9aIYb17YVHgrVnZwZbJ8g=w506-h380

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBLOnMDmbK9DW69XJjNso90lolPRsca8hpCOq5zprxlT_nMLgn
It's even more funny because there are Jewish members of the Rothschild family who are anti-Zionist and pro-Palestine, but people think it is ok to promote suspicion and hatred towards people who are Jewish, or test them to see which countries they are loyal to.
Reply 10
We don't really know how powerful they really are..
Ancient Jewish family that were very successful in banking - particularly in the 19th century when they provided a lot of funds to the British government.

Niall Ferguson has a book in their family if you are interested.
Rothschilds are trillionaires who are trying to set up a World government of which they will be in charge. They can only do this if they get rid of White people. They are trying to do this by interbreeding white people with Blacks and Asians.
They run America and the banks and the media.
Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
Ancient Jewish family that were very successful in banking - particularly in the 19th century when they provided a lot of funds to the British government.

Niall Ferguson has a book in their family if you are interested.

Do most of them reside in the USA?
Original post by queen-bee

I think many of them live in the United Kingdom somewhere. If you've seen interviews with some of them you'll see that they have quite posh English accents.

I don't know exactly where they all live. They probably have lots of properties and I doubt that they broadcast the location of their properties to the whole world.
Original post by The_Mighty_Bush
I don't know exactly where they all live. They probably have lots of properties and I doubt that they broadcast the location of their properties to the whole world.

Given the hate on display not surprising really
Original post by queen-bee

you know they run America but don't know where they live:wink:
Original post by princesszara
i hear a lot, especially rappers. I remember this specific line by the rapper lowkey.

"i hold your bloodline, accountable for every crime adam smith to rothschild, it's all been a clever lie"

i tried searching on google but hardly any pictures. From my research their a family who made a bank or something in the 17s. Why are they "evil"

-zara

[scrollr] lowkey is a beg[/scrollr]
Original post by BaconandSauce
you know they run America but don't know where they live:wink:

I know they live in America but some probably live in England too. Crazy isn't it? How one family could control a whole country or countries.

Y'all we still haven't talked about the bilderberg group and how bill gates is trying to reduce the population in Africa by providing 'vaccination program' wink wink.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending