Going out (clubbing), should I wear tights?

Watch
That 2Fase
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Don't wear tights. Get your legs and breasts out. The more flesh you show, the better. You'll attract more mates that way.
Weetabixhead
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by ChickenMadness)
what are they?
Think they're called holdups, I know a few girls who wear them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Chicken.M.
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Weetabixhead)
Think they're called holdups, I know a few girls who wear them

Posted from TSR Mobile
They're hot tbh.
lightwoXd
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by DiceTheSlice)
legging :cool:
Nah mate, leggings are a completely different thing altogether.

I mean they still come under the skin-tight leg covering category though, so close enough I guess ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Weetabixhead
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah I think leggings are the footless things

Posted from TSR Mobile
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I'm usually the only one out of my friends who doesn't!

Posted from TSR Mobile
sashabraus
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I ALWAYS wear tights on a night out, and I see a lot of people doing it. Sometimes not wearing them can make you feel too exposed, be way too much extra work (waxing, freaking out about your pale/potentially flabby legs...), and just be a general pain in the ass. Tights are the way to go! You can wear skin-toned ones if you don't want to look like you are wearing tights. I normally wear black tights (normally between 30-60 denier). Don't wear thick tights. I would especially recommend shiny-looking tights. M&S do good tights.

You can, of course, wear super low-denier tights, but I find that they get ripped a lot on nights out and tend to have an itchy feel to them, which doesn't bode well with potential sweating :/
KING vince
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by tootles44)
Mine are black and a bit see through, ill try and find a pic
November 26. I going to a dance club and I am wearing spandex
KING vince
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Me in spandex
Attached files
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (21)
8.97%
Okay (67)
28.63%
A bit lacking (88)
37.61%
Not good at all (58)
24.79%

Watched Threads