Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

A guy I don't talk to and hardly know asked if I was going to prom? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So my Sixth Form is holding this Winter themed prom thing and (this is as simple as the title) this guy that number one I've only spoken to once and that was like a hello, number two he's not in my classes, and three he's known for being kinda annoying and full of himself (or maybe that's just the impression he gives me), he asked me on the way to a lesson if I was going to the winter prom thing and i said yeah (I probably sounded really confused..) And well that was it. I just wanted to see what other people think? I'm not thinking that he wants to go with me, my first thought was just that he's just messing around I don't know I don't know him at all haha.
    Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RoseXPurple)
    So my Sixth Form is holding this Winter themed prom thing and (this is as simple as the title) this guy that number one I've only spoken to once and that was like a hello, number two he's not in my classes, and three he's known for being kinda annoying and full of himself (or maybe that's just the impression he gives me), he asked me on the way to a lesson if I was going to the winter prom thing and i said yeah (I probably sounded really confused..) And well that was it. I just wanted to see what other people think? I'm not thinking that he wants to go with me, my first thought was just that he's just messing around I don't know I don't know him at all haha.
    Thank you!
    Honestly I don't think its anything deep at all. Just trying to make a conversation with a fell student kind of thing.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    if you say yes, then he'll probably think you're going with someone anyways if not then why wud you right? if you say no, he might invite you. if you dont want to go with him or go at all then say no to all his questions

ReputationRep:
    Okay thank you!

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.