Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

AS grades for economics at good uni? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ive already made a post like this for maths but since it was in the maths section I needed to make another post.

I got AABCE in Economics, Maths, biology, chemistry and Further Maths respectively.
    I would like to do economics (or maths) at uni, preferably Warwick or Durham. Would these grades be good enough for that? Their websites only say A2 requirements and Ive tried emailing them but they haven't replied yet. Need help fast!

ReputationRep:
    You got an A in economics and maths so yeah they would see you as capable. By the way I got a E but worked so hard at AS economics what did you do to revise? I like economics.

ReputationRep:
    The E is really a pain in the ass. There's nothing you can really do about it so all I would say is work harder in A2 to get the best grades you can!!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.