Turn on thread page Beta

Guys: should I make a move or move on? watch

Announcements

Been friends with a guy for 6 years. Were very close at the beginning but got pulled apart for about 3 years for external reasons. We started spending more time together about 6 months ago, sometimes alone, but mainly with other people. When it's just the two of us, I feel this magnetic pull. We can talk for hours and there's chemistry there.

But as soon as we're in a group it's obviously different. A few times, we've been mistaking for being eachothers boyfriend/girlfriend and we had a slow dance at his birthday recently much to the embarrassment of our friend group! He'll always send me a message to say he's had a great time, he checks me out and is very complimentary to me about looks & personality in front of other people.

But when it comes down to it, he never asks me to hang out alone. He asks me to hang out, frequently, with him and his friends. Basically every weekend. When we do see each other, he's touchy feel and sweet, but I can't figure out his feelings. What do you think?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My advice: either make the first move or move on.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 16, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.