Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

OUAT (Once Upon a Time) Thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello, dearies!

Notice there doesn't *appear* to be an updated OUAT thread? (I am likely wrong). What is with that?! Thought i'd start one up, even if it is only me who seems to still be watching it (ugh, Arthur seems like an untrustworthy guy rn, amirite?) to discuss any antics/views/opinions/loathing hatred of Zelena (although tbf I kinda dig her)/dark swan theories/swan-queen shipping, etc. ALL THE SHIPPING! SHIP SHIP SHIP AWAY, MY PRETTIES. Anyways.

Remember: Magic always comes with a price! xoxo

ReputationRep:
    I've only started watching ouat recently and I'm on season 3 atm. I ship swan queen like you wouldn't believe. I hate zelena for trying to kill Regina and from what I've heard about dark swan, I kinda like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skatergirl365)
    I've only started watching ouat recently and I'm on season 3 atm. I ship swan queen like you wouldn't believe. I hate zelena for trying to kill Regina and from what I've heard about dark swan, I kinda like her
    Season 3 is one of the best, imo! I like the Swan Queen ship too, but there's just something about Hook that gets me all :2euk48l: !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FoggyTeacup)
    Season 3 is one of the best, imo! I like the Swan Queen ship too, but there's just something about Hook that gets me all :2euk48l: !
    I love season three. Regina is hilarious when she found a new rival, she was freckling obsessed! Best part was the 'stop to smell the daisies' scene. I like hook well enough but he is getting in the middle of my swan queen otp and that is unforgivable. I just plain dislike robin though.

ReputationRep:
    I adore OUAT!

I could write a whole storybook on the show (I'm not- don't worry!).
    My OTP are Captain Swan.

Okay, now for my opinions, if you haven't watched up to 5x03, don't open the spoiler box!!! You have been warned... dearies!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Okay so I was genuinely surprised that Rumple is going to be the hero to pull Excalibur from the stone- I honestly thought it would be Hook because he's Emma's true love, so ya know...

I knew Arthur was evil- (or severly misunderstood as OUAT has a way of making sure you don't hate the villains because they give you their whole background story which explains why they are like they are). I want to know what he plans to do with the mushroom- and he seems to remember EVERYTHING from the 6 weeks in Camelot so... did HE cast the new curse?

And I just have to say how much I LOVE Emma's dark one gear. Jennifer is also incredibly talented as an actress, as she is now having to play Emma's alter ego which I think is brilliant.

Okay that's all for now
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hey! I adore it too, I was quite (pleasantly) surprised to see this thread. I'm up to date with everything, and I love it so much - I could talk about it forever. I literally ship and like every character in some way!

(I'll put anything to do with Season 5 in spoilers)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Arthur is so not trustworthy though I love David so much but I wish he'd stop being such a Arthur fanboy because it's not going to do them any good! Love this season though, I love the direction the show's going in.
    I'm such a nerd when it comes to this show it just makes me so :danceboy:

ReputationRep:
    Another one of my favourite characters is ruby and I'm honestly kinda sad that I don't see more of her
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by skatergirl365)
    Another one of my favourite characters is ruby and I'm honestly kinda sad that I don't see more of her
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She's coming back in Season 5!

ReputationRep:
    I love OUAT
    I need to watch s5 ep 3 but I'm liking it so far!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Hook and Emma's relationship kills me, he is so sweet!
    Makes me kind of sad to see her being evil :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SteamboatMickey)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    She's coming back in Season 5!
    That is awesome!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What's everyone's favourite season? Just out of curiosity.

ReputationRep:
    So far, season 3

ReputationRep:
    Thats a very difficult question. If my life depended on it, then either season 3 or 5 (so far).
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by mediageek123)
    Thats a very difficult question. If my life depended on it, then either season 3 or 5 (so far).
    It is a difficult question, and quite mean of me because I can't pick myself. Yeah, I'm loving Season 5 so far as well!
    I love them all haha...

Okay, question for anyone who's seen 5x03 and 5x04! (Spoilers below)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    What do you guys think of Arthur being a villain? I think he's a compelling villain. It's a nice twist as well, from the usual King Arthur that's portrayed.

ReputationRep:
    OMG!

Okay if you haven't seen 5x08, then do not read the spoiler!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I am totally freaking out (In a good fangirling kinda way). We don't just have Emma as the dark one now. We have Captain Swan as the dark DUO! I mean I DID NOT see that one coming! Although now I'm hopelessly trying not to watch 5x09 even though its available on Netflix because apparently after that UK users cannot get a new episode until January 1st 2016 which is quite literally the worst news EVER!!! So I'm trying not to watch that one otherwise it'll be over a month to wait and I can't wait that long when the producers leave such a massive cliffhanger in the way. XD

ReputationRep:
    Ohmigod I spend way to much of my life addicted to ouat it's so good and I'm finally completely up to date! Arthur annoys the hells out of me he's just so meh and pathetically evil! I love Zelena she's such a baddy it's awesome! Robin and Queeny makes me go aweee! they're soo cute! and dark swan is probably my fave thing to have ever happened on ouat she's so bad it's awesome!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.