Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello! So for a bit of background, I am in year 13 at school (17-18) and I took IB1 and I got kicked out for getting 30 points at the end of the first year leaving me no choice but to take A-Levels (not even kidding, it sucked.)

I have no intentions of leaving school when I'm 19, I'm over it. Anyway, at the moment my grades are good (A/B and I'm probably going to get AAA) and I'm thinking of applying to:

- University of Sydney (visual arts/design computing)
    - University of Queensland (multimedia design)
    - Monash University (communication design)

By the end of this year, I will have a full 2 year portfolio for my art (I'm taking it now and I did it for HL in IB) and my other subjects are english and psychology (I'm only taking 3 AS's).

So I've asked this question many times before in real life and online and the answers have said I can go with only AS's but I really want to be ultra-sure that I can - I just do not want to be disappointed. I'm also applying as a domestic student, thank god for my Aussie citizenship.

Thank you!

Also I'm hopefully going to apply for Semester 1 2017 if I can get in with only AS's so also does anyone know when you usually apply?

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.