The Student Room Group

I love you !

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stochasticking
Hahah Spurs is a nickname for Tottenham Hotspur FC.

ooh....:colondollar:
i thought u meant these:

Some guinea pigs develop flaps of tough skin that protrude from their front feet. These spurs can be carefully removed with a nail clipper to prevent accidental tearing. Avoid clipping too closely and causing bleeding.

Development of spurs does not seem to be related to the type of bedding or flooring used. The author notes only one of her three pigs grew spurs while the other two never had them. All guinea pigs were kept on towels and/or heavy cotton cloth. Now 6 years old, Snowflake (a photo of her foot appears at the right) no longer grows spurs. A combination of genetics, activity level and husbandry may all contribute to their development.
Reply 81
Original post by CoolCavy
ooh....:colondollar:
i thought u meant these:

Some guinea pigs develop flaps of tough skin that protrude from their front feet. These spurs can be carefully removed with a nail clipper to prevent accidental tearing. Avoid clipping too closely and causing bleeding.

Development of spurs does not seem to be related to the type of bedding or flooring used. The author notes only one of her three pigs grew spurs while the other two never had them. All guinea pigs were kept on towels and/or heavy cotton cloth. Now 6 years old, Snowflake (a photo of her foot appears at the right) no longer grows spurs. A combination of genetics, activity level and husbandry may all contribute to their development.

Hahaha
Reply 83
Hahaha

it isn't a joke...i was being serious...:redface:
Original post by CoolCavy
it isn't a joke...i was being serious...:redface:

It's okay. Only people that follow football would understand what I meant. Perfectly reasonable mistake to make.
It's okay. Only people that follow football would understand what I meant. Perfectly reasonable mistake to make.

aww thanks :h:, yeah i have never watched football :colondollar:
Reply 87
Reply 88
Reply 89
Original post by eoe
I love you!!!
EVERONE !!
POST SOME LOVE QUOTES OR PICTURES OF COUPLES!
DIVERSITY WELCOME !!!

[video="youtube;KmpMO2dJQ6Q"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmpMO2dJQ6Q[/video]
Reply 91
Reply 92
Reply 93
Well this has got to be the most positive thread I've ever seen on TSR. Kudos to the OP for making it. :h:
Reply 95
Original post by RainbowKiwi
:colonhash:

Love ya too OP :ahee:

Tell me about yourself, shoot :poke:
Reply 97
Original post by Danz123
Well this has got to be the most positive thread I've ever seen on TSR. Kudos to the OP for making it. :h:

:colondollar:
Reply 98
Original post by David Brent.
Tell me about yourself, shoot :poke:

What do you wanna know ?:wink:
Reply 99

Quick Reply

Latest