This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Hi ppl,
mez hav got offer from University of Sheffield and also from University of Strathclyde for the course "MSc in Information Management".And i m very confused as to which univ to go to,could someone pls help with some suggestions!
ickle_katy
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Hi ppl,
mez hav got offer from University of Sheffield and also from University of Strathclyde for the course "MSc in Information Management".And i m very confused as to which univ to go to,could someone pls help with some suggestions!

which will you be happiest in??

love Katy ***
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
Hi ppl,
Did you not go and visit the two establishments on their post-application open days ?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Expression)
Did you not go and visit the two establishments on their post-application open days ?
well being an overseas student i am not privileged to do that but certainly someone could help me out by ascertaining which univ holds better stature as regards to my choice of course cos have heard that strath has a better reputation when it comes to education in IT!Also job placements r an imp factor as well as also the educational infrastructure and other student facilities.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (344)
34.61%
No (650)
65.39%

Watched Threads