Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Gang bang resulting in 2 dads? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok let's say hypothetically a woman is having sexual intercourse with 2 men. One after the other they quickly ejuaculate into the female's vagina. This means that two different lots of sperm are fighting for the egg. Now let's say 2 sperm make it at the same time to the egg. One from man A and one from man B. What now happens?

ReputationRep:
    The woman probably gets pregnant.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What led up to the thought of this?

ReputationRep:
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/6498215.stm

ReputationRep:
    So it results in the child having 2 dads :OOOO

ReputationRep:
    inb4 not everyday issue

ReputationRep:
    Then they would be would be half-twins

ReputationRep:
    the first guy would get her pregnant, unless his fertility is weak/none existent. There can only be 1 dad (paternity test)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitalangel18)
    the first guy would get her pregnant, unless his fertility is weak/none existent. There can only be 1 dad (paternity test)
    Clearly not if the sperm get in at the same time resulting in something

ReputationRep:
    Only one sperm can make you pregnant therefore there will only be one dad. A paternity test will decide which one won the race lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mizzsnazzter)
    Only one sperm can make you pregnant therefore there will only be one dad. A paternity test will decide which one won the race lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what if two sperm get in from different men at the EXACT same time

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

This ^^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSexyApple)
    That's practically impossible

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If u guys were wondering why I made this thread it was incase I could get away with only paying half my child support because my kid was made in a gang bang thus I wanted some concrete evidence that me and the other man who was present in the gang bang should pay for the other half. I guess not tho

ReputationRep:
    Not possible. Don't think you've quite understood how reproduction works.

ReputationRep:
    That's fairly astonishing tbh. Feel a bit sad that one of them is a hermaphrodite, but honestly wow.

ReputationRep:
    Technically speaking this could occur, but not in the way described above. If two eggs were released in the same cycle then sperm from dad "x" could fertilise one egg and sperm from dad "y" could fertilise the other. This would make "Dizygotic" twins (non identical). However, the chances of this happening are small.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    So it results in the child having 2 dads :OOOO
    That was the only known case, and it resulted in two children due to the egg dividing into two zygotes. In all likelihood their would either be one father. Or the zygote would not be viable and a miscarriage would occur.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes, and I vote we take it to Jeremy Kyle for the results.

ReputationRep:
    Don't think you quite understand reproduction. Several sperm all reach the egg at roughly the same time, but they still have to burrow their way in and once one is in the egg it "closes" so to speak to prevent any more entering, there can only be one father.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.