Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I haven't found any relevant threads for this but just want to know;
    The unis you've applied for
    AS grades and predicted grades
    Any offers you've received
    Good luck to everyone!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I've applied to Sheffield Hallam, Oxford Brookes and Hull for human biology and Sheffield for health and human sciences. I've had offers from all of them but I have no clue which ones to pick for my firm choice😂! My predicted grades are ABB, how about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natasha1498)
    Hey, I've applied to Sheffield Hallam, Oxford Brookes and Hull for human biology and Sheffield for health and human sciences. I've had offers from all of them but I have no clue which ones to pick for my firm choice😂! My predicted grades are ABB, how about you?
    Hey, I've only just found out my predicted grades on Friday as my teachers couldn't decide, they are ABB too! I'm definitely applying to Leicester but the others I'm not sure, congrats on all your offers!
    How important do you think accreditation is when it comes to the courses and are all your course accredited?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MJ16)
    Hey, I've only just found out my predicted grades on Friday as my teachers couldn't decide, they are ABB too! I'm definitely applying to Leicester but the others I'm not sure, congrats on all your offers!
    How important do you think accreditation is when it comes to the courses and are all your course accredited?
    Depends on the course I think but as long you know how to become accredited it shouldn't matter. I don't think mine are, are yours?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Life Sciences Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.