Turn on thread page Beta

What uni course should I take? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Some of you would've seen my thread where I was scared of not being able to take medicine. Over the last couple of weeks as we have gotten more into Biology A-Level, I have seen that I don't really want to be a doctor anymore. I'm interested more in how cells and proteins and things like that. I'm obviously thinking about Uni courses (I'm in year 12). Which course would suit me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xxVENUSx)
    Some of you would've seen my thread where I was scared of not being able to take medicine. Over the last couple of weeks as we have gotten more into Biology A-Level, I have seen that I don't really want to be a doctor anymore. I'm interested more in how cells and proteins and things like that. I'm obviously thinking about Uni courses (I'm in year 12). Which course would suit me?
    Biochemistry perhaps since you're interested in enzymes and proteins? Also, medicine isn't like A Level Biology so don't let that discourage you.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Microbiology?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    There are lots.

Biology
    Biomedical Sciences
    Biochemistry
    Biotechnology
    Biomedical Engineering
    Biological Anthropology
    Neuroscience
    Genetics
    Molecular and Cell Biology
    Pathology
    Physiology
    Zoology
    Human Biology
    Evolutionary Biology
    Marine Biology
    Microbiology
    Ecology
    Environmental Biology
    Cell Biology
    Anatomy
    Natural Sciences
    Life Sciences
    Human Sciences
    Developmental Biology
    Medical Biochemistry
    Optometry
    Plant Science

ReputationRep:
    Economics

ReputationRep:
    I am in the same problem i was planning to study Accounting and Business, but when i started Business Studiess A Level , i didn't like it at all!!

I'm doing Maths , Futher Maths , Art and Arabic A Levels. I love Maths and Art but i'm still not sure what to study at Uni
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by raghad.)
    I am in the same problem i was planning to study Accounting and Business, but when i started Business Studiess A Level , i didn't like it at all!!

I'm doing Maths , Futher Maths , Art and Arabic A Levels. I love Maths and Art but i'm still not sure what to study at Uni
    You don't have to apply for uni this year. If you're really not sure, take a year out and get some work experience.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.