Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I am currently a third year student attending the University Of Liverpool but I haven't received my maintenance loan.

I have sent in a total of four declaration forms, the last one sent via recorded delivery on the 24th September. However, when I have rang Student Finance, I am consistently being told that they haven't received any of my declaration forms and to either send another one in or being told to wait a further 3 working days, however nothing has been resolved.

I am really stressed out and worried about this as I can't support myself financially and I won't be able to pay my tuition fees without the loan!

If anyone else has been through a situation like this with Student Finance- please could you let me know how you got it sorted out?

I would really appreciate your advice! Thanks!

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.