Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who is your favorite beauty vlogger? watch

ReputationRep:
    Well, my favorite one is Weylie from 'Ilikeweylie'. Does anybody know her? I just love her videos, all of them. She is like a sister to me because she doesn't only teach how to do a good makeup but she also talks about everyday issues which I believe it is very interesting.

So, who is your favorite beauty vlogger?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Natália Kimie)
    Well, my favorite one is Weylie from 'Ilikeweylie'. Does anybody know her? I just love her videos, all of them. She is like a sister to me because she doesn't only teach how to do a good makeup but she also talks about everyday issues which I believe it is very interesting.

So, who is your favorite beauty vlogger?
    I was literally just about to reply to this before reading and say Weylie!! (Well, Wahlie TV!) Her and Wah are lovely!

I also really like J-Vloggers (vloggers in Japan) as I'm interested in that culture, so namely Sharla in Japan, Rachel and Jun, Texan in Tokyo to name a few!

I also really love Fleur de Force's vlogs (FleurdeVlog)!

xoxo

ReputationRep:
    Zoella

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone watch beauty vloggers but not actually care that much about makeup or no

ReputationRep:
    It is TSR's own gorgeous Anji. Though in truth she is the only one I have seen.

ReputationRep:
    Lily Pebbles and The Anna Edit

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer anime

ReputationRep:
    Pewdiepie

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.