The Student Room Group

Anyone doing Philosophy or Descartes? *Rep*

Hi guys - I really really need some help.
I'm resitting AS Philosophy Unit 3 on Monday on Descartes' "Meditations", because I really need to bring my mark up. I've had so many other exams that I only started to think about Philosophy this weekend. And I have a problem. I cannot find my folder anywhere. It's got pages and pages of notes explaining all of Descartes' arguments and what I need to learn - and it's gone. I've just spent 2 hours searching the house from top to bottom to no avail. We moved house a couple of months ago so maybe it's gone astray in that time - and I'm freaking out.
Has anyone got notes on Descartes they could e-mail me? I will give you rep for the rest of your life!!
Reply 1
slowjamz
Hi guys - I really really need some help.
I'm resitting AS Philosophy Unit 3 on Monday on Descartes' "Meditations", because I really need to bring my mark up. I've had so many other exams that I only started to think about Philosophy this weekend. And I have a problem. I cannot find my folder anywhere. It's got pages and pages of notes explaining all of Descartes' arguments and what I need to learn - and it's gone. I've just spent 2 hours searching the house from top to bottom to no avail. We moved house a couple of months ago so maybe it's gone astray in that time - and I'm freaking out.
Has anyone got notes on Descartes they could e-mail me? I will give you rep for the rest of your life!!

2night I will have finished by Descartes notes, you can have them then.
Reply 2
corey
2night I will have finished by Descartes notes, you can have them then.

Corey, you have no idea how amazing that would be, I've been really starting to panic. Thank you so, so, so, so much. :smile:
Reply 3
Sorry to bump this but the exam's tomorrow and I'm getting desperate... anyone doing Descartes? :frown:
This is a realy good site for descartes meditations.

http://www.philosophyonline.co.uk/

i found it really helpful but long, esp if you only want the basic points. :smile:
Reply 5
MUSIQ SOULGIRL
This is a realy good site for descartes meditations.

http://www.philosophyonline.co.uk/

i found it really helpful but long, esp if you only want the basic points. :smile:

Thanks a lot Musiq Soulgirl, I'll check it out :smile:

Latest