Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Need a new umbrella... Not sure if I should get the light pink or black. Please assist!

http://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Mens/Gift...-51-DUSKY-PINK

ReputationRep:
    Black over Light pink.... But I think the bright pink is also not bad

ReputationRep:
    £35 for an umbrella? £35?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CCC75)
    £35 for an umbrella? £35?
    It's Ted Baker

ReputationRep:
    I like either pink ones. If you're going to spend that much why would you get a boring colour like black?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    GAP do the best umbrellas and they're only£15.

ReputationRep:
    Black IKEA umbrellas are the best :yy:

ReputationRep:
    The black one.

ReputationRep:
    I have the black one, I got it in a set with a bag, the gold handle stands out better with the black umbrella

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie507)
    I have the black one, I got it in a set with a bag, the gold handle stands out better with the black umbrella
    Are your parents rich? You seem to have more money than sense. You have a £35 umbrella and you want to buy a £60 pair of Kurt Geiger's as school shoes.

OP if you really want to buy one, I'd go with the light pink.... but £35 on an umbrella is literally insane. I don't understand people :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zyzzyspirit)
    Black IKEA umbrellas are the best :yy:
    I love IKEA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jenx301)
    Are your parents rich? You seem to have more money than sense. You have a £35 umbrella and you want to buy a £60 pair of Kurt Geiger's as school shoes.

OP if you really want to buy one, I'd go with the light pink.... but £35 on an umbrella is literally insane. I don't understand people :facepalm:
    Its not too much money. My parents are divorced and I live with my dad who is rich but I get nothing from my mother or any other family members

ReputationRep:
    Black so you can use it for funerals. Always seems to rain at funerals. Although 35 pounds is crazy money for an umbrella.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sabertooth)
    Black so you can use it for funerals. Always seems to rain at funerals. Although 35 pounds is crazy money for an umbrella.
    Yes funnily enough I have a funeral on Thursday. It is a lot of money but in the past I have spent up to £15 on umbrellas and they break, so I need something of good quality

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.