Turn on thread page Beta

My 18th Birthday watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry if I posted this in the wrong forum this happens to be my first post.
    Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me its not even about the presents but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what I got I lied to her since I'm slightly embarrassed. I feel worthless and pathetic.

Thank you everyone for commenting your all very nice and they all surprised me and throw a party for me

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthdayyyy!

:party:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday !!! :party2::cake:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    Happy 18th Birthday to you! 🎉🎉🍻🔞

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday! :cake:

ReputationRep:
    Happy Birthday! We're all here to wish you a happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    we'll celebrate with you, so don't worry have a wonderful day!!

Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to you
    Happy birthday to Moonflow
    Happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    Haaaaaappy Birthday! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday

ReputationRep:
    :birthday::party::yay:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Moonflow)
    Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me its not even about the presents but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what I got I lied to her since I'm slightly embarrassed. I feel worthless and pathetic.
    Aww, I'm so sorry.
    Happy Birthday luv! I wish you many more years, peace and happiness. Please don't worry about what's happened. I know it is easier said than done but family sometimes have their moments. I know you expect them out of all people to remember and to wish you happy birthday as they should be the first ones but please even with this- just be like hey fam don't you remember what today is? It's my birthday! And wait to see how they react. Wait, do you live with your family or see them on a regular basis? If so, they could be planning something...

ReputationRep:
    On behalf of the Mod team, it is entirely okay and there is no need to apologise. Plus, it's your birthday so you're an exception. :yep:

Today is my birthday and my entire family hasn't wished me
    Aw, I'm really sorry to hear that. :hugs: Why don't you wish yourself a happy birthday by doing things which will make you feel better? If I were you I would go out and buy some balloons, blow them up and fill the entire living room with them, put on some birthday music on, dress up then just enjoy the moment. It'll make you feel special and your afternoon wont be as bad - I think it's also fun! :woohoo: So instead of letting your day be ruined bc others decided to be unthoughtful, you should make yourself happy bc that's all that matters. By the end of it all, your family will most likely feel incredibly guilty + it will be inevitable that they'll wish you a Happy birthday. :mmm: I do understand that it's dissapointing that they didn't though. <3

its not even about the presents
    But I got you something Moonflow!!!!..OPEN IT AFTER THE COUNT OF 3...
    One..tw - Ohmyg just open it quick, the excitement is too much to handle¡¡¡¡!!!! :woo:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :cake:

I got you your favourite cake, triple chocolate virtual stuff. XD ( Btw, I really hope there is an emoticon called cake bc I'm not sure it exists) Do you like your present? Do you really, genuinely, totally, completely like it though?

but the fact they haven't wished me really kills. .
    :jumphug: Well if it helps :

Happy Birthday!¡ ^-^ <3 I hope you have a great day and a fulfilling year ahead of you.

My friends have wished me though text one friend asked what I got I lied to her since I'm slightly embarrassed.
    Well, that's good to hear¡ :yay:
    Aw, :console: I'm sure she wouldnt have thought of you any different if you told her the truth bc she's your friend after all. ^-^

I feel worthless and pathetic.
    You may feel this way but I assure you that you're not worthless or pathetic. You're amazing and the only way you will feel amazing is if you believe that you're amazing. In order for you to believe you're amazing you must run around your home screaming the words "Who's amazing? Yes that right, it's me" at every single piece of furniture you lay your eyes on :rofl: It actually 100% works O_o- I speak from experience. :bubbles:

~

I hope your enjoy the rest of your afternoon, remember that you only turn 18 once so even though I know its hard given what's happened...try not to be sad, be glad. :dance: <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    On behalf of the Mod team, it is entirely okay and there is no need to apologise. Plus, it's your birthday so you're an exception. :yep:
    This is so sweet. You're an awesome person.

ReputationRep:
    Happy birthday!

ReputationRep:
    Happy 18th Birthday!!!!!!!!!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.