Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why am I approached a lot as a potential customer of weed? watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I would firstly like to say that I haven't smoked any drugs or tobacco in my life. I do not believe in taking in such substances due to religious and health reasons

Anyways as I was walking home from uni some man walked past me and said something - so I took out my earphones and then he asked me if I smoked loud. I know weed is given a lot of funny names and I'm used to it as people ask me everynow and then. I was wearing an expensive baseball jackets, a jumper, jeans and canvas shoes with a backpack.

I still don't get why people ask me if I want or even have drugs because I dont do it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lifeman)
    I have smoked any drugs or tobacco in my life.
    Does this answer your question?

ReputationRep:
    Could it be because you just weed everywhere.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    Sorry typo. *I haven't, as the following line says " I do not believe in taking in such substances due to religious and health reasons "

The fact is, people I have never seen before approach me to ask these questions, and quite frankly it has really annoyed me. A long time back, a lad asked me if I wanted to blaze, and I told him that I don't do anything to do with drugs including alcohol. I told him off for approaching me and he just said I look young and the type - which really annoyed me more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mpagtches)
    Could it be because you just weed everywhere.
    Doesn't even answer the question mate! On what universe is the response you gave going to help??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Profesh)
    LOOOOOOOOOOL oh my

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.