Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Man v Monkey who got the best deal ? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    After a late night trawling through text books and having to get up at an unearthly hour to finish my assignment, my thoughts are "why am I doing this". The sink is piled full of dirty pots, I have heaps of clothes to wash and iron, the fridge is almost empty along with my credit card, my debts are rising exponentially.
    At the end of the rainbow is a decent job with enough pay to fund a home mortgage, and enough left over for my old age if I manage to last out that long, with hopefully a little time for what I want to do.
    I switch on the tele and "Monkey World" is on, these guys are some of our nearest relatives and I can't help thinking ..where did we go wrong.
    They wake up naturally, breakfast is usually at arms length, and then the rest of the day is "me" time...playing with the kids or chasing that rather fetching young thing who has been giving me the eye. When they get too ill or too old they die, that's how it is, that's natures way, how its always been .

So on balance who has made the best of their lot ? I'm not sure.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.