annapurple
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi. I am having a baby in November. My partner is studying and we already have a child on the student finance application and receive the adult learning fund as well as maintenance loans and grants. I live with my partner and my income is assessed but it's isn't much. Basically my question is when I have a second child will the amount of student finance increase? Or will it stay the same? As all the info I can find says the maximum amount of adult learning fund is around £1500 and we get the maximum now. Is this for one child or for all children? Will anything change on the application or will it stay the same? Also will I have to send a birth certificate off once the baby arrives?
Thank you.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (191)
43.71%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (49)
11.21%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
8.01%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.82%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.53%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.72%

Watched Threads