Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

0 remaining years of support watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there. I’m having some trouble with student finances and just want to run through my scenario so that I know what to say on the phone to them next week.

I was doing a 2 year FDA with a 1 year top up to a BA. I completed the first two years (I passed) then took a year out. I am now back at uni. I am doing a different top up course that I applied to through clearing.Student finances think that I have done a 3 year course and that I am applying to a 2 year course. So apparently I have 0 remaining years of support.

Just to reiterate; I have done a 2 year FDA, taken a year out and then applied to a 1 year top up course.

When I phone them up, will this explanation help or will this be the sort of problem that I need to “escalate” to someone further up the chain?Any advice would be appreciated.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.