Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Cancelled insurance policy watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi basically i enquired to my insurers about a oem mod that they allowed. They said for me to send an email to them with pictures of all the sides, but i didnt get where to send them so i rang again and they said that i dont need to bother with it. A few days later i recieved an email asking for the pictures as a follow up. From the advice about not having to send the images i naivly ignored it as i had already been through that. However the email seemingly said that i had 7 days to respond otherwise it would be cancelled.
    So no guessing what happened next, it got cancelled. They say i that this counts as a cancelation and now my insurance is unaffordable.
    Can anybody please help me on where i stand and how to get out of this mess?!?

ReputationRep:
    Why didnt you just call them up when they sent you the cancellation email...
    I have no idea what you can do sorry, but im pretty sure your insurance cost will be alot higher now.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.