Turn on thread page Beta

economics development query watch

ReputationRep:
    On the edexcel unit 5b syllabus it says: 'indicators of development in developing countries in sub-saharan africa, asia and latin america'. How much do we need to know about these areas? Or is it enough just to know all the indicators of development and then put it in context of the data response question? I have quite a few long handouts on each are and really cant face having to write notes from them.

ReputationRep:
    We never got taught this - mind you, we did cover the whole of the economic development unit in 3 weeks! :confused: In the practice papers i havent seen anything that asks you to know it outside the context of the data response. i suppose its common sense really, and just relate it to the extracts and figures....are u doing edexcel on wed then too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma_)
    On the edexcel unit 5b syllabus it says: 'indicators of development in developing countries in sub-saharan africa, asia and latin america'. How much do we need to know about these areas? Or is it enough just to know all the indicators of development and then put it in context of the data response question? I have quite a few long handouts on each are and really cant face having to write notes from them.
    you dont needto kno aboutthese countries
    all you need to kno are the indicators that distinguish a developing country from a developed
    ie low GDP low wages, high death and birth rates etc
    i think!

ReputationRep:
    O okay, thanks! Yea.. edexcel on wednesday... aghhh

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.