Is the GCSE maths paper 2015 question papaer and marking scheme available?

Watch this thread
G-meg'z
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
rahim.mughal
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by G-meg'z)
Which exam board, I have Edexcel June 2015 Non-Calculator and Calculator Paper if you want it? Higher or Foundation?
G-meg'z
Rep:
(Original post by rahim.mughal)
Which exam board, I have Edexcel June 2015 Non-Calculator and Calculator Paper if you want it? Higher or Foundation?
yes please i would like to have the edexcel maths gcse 2015 paper both the non calculator and calculator.
rahim.mughal
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
yes please i would like to have the edexcel maths gcse 2015 paper both the non calculator and calculator.
Ok bare with me let me just upload them to mediafire. I am just wondering are you sitting the november paper because I am?
G-meg'z
Rep:
Ok bare with me let me just upload them to mediafire. I am just wondering are you sitting the november paper because I am?
Thank you! I'm not sitting the November paper, but Good luck in your exam, wish u the best!
rahim.mughal
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do you think you could follow me and give me a rep. Thank you!
FaisalNaeem03
Badges: 15
Report 6 years ago
Do you think you could follow me and give me a rep. Thank you!
Beg.
rahim.mughal
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
Beg.

:clap2:
Absent Agent
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
That's why I closed the link to the AQA materials. If you really want to impress your teacher, just don't sit the mock exam.
rahim.mughal
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Mehrdad jafari)
That's why I closed the link to the AQA materials. If you really want to impress your teacher, just don't sit the mock exam.
Do you have AQA AS Papers from 2015 as I need them for revision as I am re-sitting. I need ICT, Business Studies and Sociology.
Absent Agent
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Do you have AQA AS Papers from 2015 as I need them for revision as I am re-sitting. I need ICT, Business Studies and Sociology.
You will resit them in may so I will give access sometime in may which AQA does officially
rahim.mughal
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
You will resit them in may so I will give access sometime in may which AQA does officially
Do you think you could release them to me now because I really need to analyse where I went wrong and also will be good for revision purposes.
rahim.mughal
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Access in may is just not enough time.
Candy55
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Here are the links to the Non-Cal. and Cal Papers for 2015 as you requested. Thank you, much appreciated. When are you sitting the exam then?

Paper 1: http://www.mediafire.com/view/4lbrz7..._June_2015.pdf
Paper 2: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ld8den..._June_2015.pdf
Hi do you have the mark scheme?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (141)
29.19%
It went fairly well (231)
47.83%
It didn't go too well (71)
14.7%
TERRIBLE! (40)
8.28%

Watched Threads