Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is the GCSE maths paper 2015 question papaer and marking scheme available? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G-meg'z)
    Which exam board, I have Edexcel June 2015 Non-Calculator and Calculator Paper if you want it? Higher or Foundation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rahim.mughal)
    Which exam board, I have Edexcel June 2015 Non-Calculator and Calculator Paper if you want it? Higher or Foundation?
    yes please i would like to have the edexcel maths gcse 2015 paper both the non calculator and calculator.

ReputationRep:
    yes please i would like to have the edexcel maths gcse 2015 paper both the non calculator and calculator.
    Ok bare with me let me just upload them to mediafire. I am just wondering are you sitting the november paper because I am?

ReputationRep:
    Ok bare with me let me just upload them to mediafire. I am just wondering are you sitting the november paper because I am?
    Thank you! I'm not sitting the November paper, but Good luck in your exam, wish u the best!

ReputationRep:
    Do you think you could follow me and give me a rep. Thank you!

Do you think you could follow me and give me a rep. Thank you!
    Beg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Beg.

:clap2:

ReputationRep:
    That's why I closed the link to the AQA materials. If you really want to impress your teacher, just don't sit the mock exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mehrdad jafari)
    That's why I closed the link to the AQA materials. If you really want to impress your teacher, just don't sit the mock exam.
    Do you have AQA AS Papers from 2015 as I need them for revision as I am re-sitting. I need ICT, Business Studies and Sociology.

ReputationRep:
    Do you have AQA AS Papers from 2015 as I need them for revision as I am re-sitting. I need ICT, Business Studies and Sociology.
    You will resit them in may so I will give access sometime in may which AQA does officially

ReputationRep:
    You will resit them in may so I will give access sometime in may which AQA does officially
    Do you think you could release them to me now because I really need to analyse where I went wrong and also will be good for revision purposes.

ReputationRep:
    Access in may is just not enough time.

ReputationRep:
    Here are the links to the Non-Cal. and Cal Papers for 2015 as you requested. Thank you, much appreciated. When are you sitting the exam then?

Paper 1: http://www.mediafire.com/view/4lbrz7..._June_2015.pdf
    Paper 2: http://www.mediafire.com/view/ld8den..._June_2015.pdf
    Hi do you have the mark scheme?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.