Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Girl is turning me off by being too interested in pets watch

Announcements

I'm sure you guys are going to think this is weird but I have been talking with a girl for a while now and she's pretty cool to talk to and is decent looking and wants a relationship with me. However I have noticed I am being put off her and not talking to her as much when I have seen how much she talks and posts on her facebook about her pet dogs and cats.

Something about that just turns me off her and I don't know why, she is always sharing and posting things about dogs and cats and posting pics of her kissing her dogs on the mouth and stuff. I am not against pets I have had them myself but it's too much obsession with pets for my liking. It's overkill.

I want to delete her from facebook because it's filling up all my feed with dog pictures but I know she will get annoyed and wonder why I did that.

She keeps asking me when we are going to meet up and have a relationship but I feel put off her too much now, she is always too emotional over her pet dogs dying and stuff. What can I do?

ReputationRep:
    maybe she is a zoophile :sexface: lol jk

why is it a turn off that she posts animal pics all the time? still better than the pouting self obsessed *****es posting a new selfie everyday

(Original post by driftawaay)
    maybe she is a zoophile :sexface: lol jk

why is it a turn off that she posts animal pics all the time? still better than the pouting self obsessed *****es posting a new selfie everyday
    She comes across as really really needy too, but I honestly don't know, it just seems like since I've had her on Facebook and seen the amount of stuff she posts and shares about pets something has just turned me off her a bit. Sometimes I won't message her back for a few hours because I am not sure what to write and then she will message me twice again within that time. It's a bit overbearing.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Well there goes my hopes of ever getting a BF lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    She comes across as really really needy too, but I honestly don't know, it just seems like since I've had her on Facebook and seen the amount of stuff she posts and shares about pets something has just turned me off her a bit. Sometimes I won't message her back for a few hours because I am not sure what to write and then she will message me twice again within that time. It's a bit overbearing.
    oh well if she has turned you off before it even began then just move on

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 17, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.