Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I got a photocopy of my paper back and I thought I found a possible marking error. I wrote [Cu(Cl)4]2- instead of [CuCl4]2- and after discussion with numerous classmates and chemistry undergraduates they told me that it is most likely to be correct as the chemsitry of it is correct and I wrote the answer on the extra page but there was not a single marking on that page so I suspected that it hadn't been seen.

    So I got a remark and got it back and the mark remained unchanged. I wanted to ask any chemists and possibly chemsitey teachers out there for their judgment of the situation? I am thinking about appealing and wether it would be worth it because it's so expensive.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 17, 2015
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.