Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone who has been to UEA and lived in the ziggurats- How many showers and toilets do you share, and how many with the kitchen? The rooms look nicer than the en suite accommodation but I am worried about how many you have to share with and if it's really not nice. Thanks !

ReputationRep:
    12 people in my flat, two showers and toilets. it was cleaned weekly though and nothing was gross. i also never had to wait or anything. kitchen is spacious as well

ReputationRep:
    Thank you!!!

(Original post by driftawaay)
    12 people in my flat, two showers and toilets. it was cleaned weekly though and nothing was gross. i also never had to wait or anything. kitchen is spacious as well
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    Yes, I think that's a big selling point, you will find you get more space in these flats and you can often get some lovely views of our green spaces and lake!

Name:  Accom images Ziggurat single.jpg
Views: 509
Size:  121.4 KB

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.