The Student Room Group

is the age gap too big?

i just wanted to know people's opinions on a 19 year old female dating a 26 year old guy? I really like this guy at my work who works in a different department but like i said he's 26. I had no idea at first because he's really young looking and so easy to get along with i thought he was 21/22. not entirely sure if he likes me back but we get on really well and joke around a lot. i'm not saying that we will end up dating but i do like him and idk whether it's a huge waste of my time?
It's unlikely that you'll be on the same page because he's a good 7 years older. If anything he might think that you're too young.

However, there's only one way to find out: ask him :smile:
Go for it if he does like you, its not a massive age gap especially if you have a future, 7 years wouldnt be anything. Its the person not the age and tbh he isnt even that old :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
i just wanted to know people's opinions on a 19 year old female dating a 26 year old guy? I really like this guy at my work who works in a different department but like i said he's 26. I had no idea at first because he's really young looking and so easy to get along with i thought he was 21/22. not entirely sure if he likes me back but we get on really well and joke around a lot. i'm not saying that we will end up dating but i do like him and idk whether it's a huge waste of my time?

My girlfriend is 10 years older than me and it's quite OK...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending