Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone,
    I am a 15 year-old girl and my height hasn't increased in the last year or so.
    All my friends are much taller than me and sometimes my height poses a problem( I am 154 cm tall). Can you tell me what you guys do to increase your height?

ReputationRep:
    I'm the same height, and I'm 19. I get on just fine with it.

Also guys say they like small girls and they can pick you up and stuff, it's not too bad.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are done growing by 14..

ReputationRep:
    I'm 150 cm and almost 19. It's not the end of the world, mate.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You can always wear heels if it's bothering you that much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bealzibub)
    Girls are done growing by 14..
    No?? :lol:
    I'm 17 and still growing
    It really just depends on the person.. Everyone is different

OP just have a healthy diet with more protein and exercise, also, swimming helps you grow taller

ReputationRep:
    You can't really do much to make yourself taller, assuming you aren't like malnourished or anything.

I have no evidence but from my experience and short friends/family it seems like short people tend to stop growing young so you could be about done. I'm a 5ft5 guy, I was 5ft3 when I was about 12, grew and inch in my teens then another in my early 20s. But like folk have said, it's not that big a deal.

What problems do you have? We might be able to help you deal with them better

ReputationRep:
    Hmmm.... Thanks guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet_peeps_19)
    Hey everyone,
    All my friends are much taller than me and sometimes my height poses a problem( I am 154 cm tall). Can you tell me what you guys do to increase your height?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi I'm 16 and I'm just like u I'm a year back and wow all the boys and girls are all taller than me but hey it's fine when they point it out I'm used to it,but hey ..I still am tough on the inside too no one messes with me still

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweet_peeps_19)
    Hey everyone,
    im the same its not that bad guys also like small girls

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.