Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

LPC study guides watch

ReputationRep:
    I've just moved onto studying my LPC after doing a GDL and was wondering whether anyone had any experience of using LPC study guides (e.g. LPC Answered)? I used their GDL Answered notes and found them really helpful but don't know whether the LPC course would suit ready-made notes. I mainly just want them so I've got some authorative notes to fall back on for revision.

They seem to pop up on eBay from time-to-time so was just wondering whether it would be worth a punt!

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I reckon you won't need them - just have the confidence in your own notes. Anyway, the LPC is not the memory test fest that the GDL is - you do actually need to cross-reference your own notes with your course materials (I say this with open book exams). If you have closed book, I'm sorry - I did open book, so I dont know about closed book.

(Original post by MV2022)
    I've just moved onto studying my LPC after doing a GDL and was wondering whether anyone had any experience of using LPC study guides (e.g. LPC Answered)? I used their GDL Answered notes and found them really helpful but don't know whether the LPC course would suit ready-made notes. I mainly just want them so I've got some authorative notes to fall back on for revision.

They seem to pop up on eBay from time-to-time so was just wondering whether it would be worth a punt!

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    Hi I would be interested in an answer to this as University of Law, have just made it closed book

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.