Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

coursework submitted script - can i get the marked paper back? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Edexcel History A2 coursework - I am trying to find out if i can get me marked paper back to see where I went wrong - is it possible??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mbabie)
    Edexcel History A2 coursework - I am trying to find out if i can get me marked paper back to see where I went wrong - is it possible??
    Your school should have your coursework as the exam boards return them. Sometimes they will keep a students work for training purposes but this is unlikely with the new specs starting this September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muttley79)
    Your school should have your coursework as the exam boards return them. Sometimes they will keep a students work for training purposes but this is unlikely with the new specs starting this September.
    Thanks: WONDER WHY MY SCHOOL IS SAYING 'The marked pieces are not returned to candidates.' ? SHOULD I TAKE IT UP WITH THEM?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks: WONDER WHY MY SCHOOL IS SAYING 'The marked pieces are not returned to candidates.' ? SHOULD I TAKE IT UP WITH THEM?
    Check in the specification first - our GCSE stats pieces come back.

ReputationRep:
    You're fully entitled to see the marked piece, all it does is void your ability to have it remarked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alexion)
    You're fully entitled to see the marked piece, all it does is void your ability to have it remarked.
    OMG! that's interesting. THANK YOU!

ReputationRep:
    OMG! that's interesting. THANK YOU!
    After all, it's your work. There's nothing that says they can't give it back

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.