The Student Room Group

NHS Scientist Training Programme 2016 applicants!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Original post by <Ryan>
Maybe the first tick's hidden. Try looking at it in landscape or on a desktop.

The tick should be under the "submitted" column. I'm not sure how it's possible to submit for one but not both seeing as it's the same application though.
Guys my status remains unchanged (i.e. Applied) I am completely flummoxed here! Anybody with latest updates? I cannot take this suspense...
I lost heart when i found out about the tests, so didnt revise for them :smile: oh well maybe i'll try again next year!
Reply 563
Mine changed back to longlisted....HAPPY...if it's for real this time
Original post by tsvety
Mine changed back to longlisted....HAPPY...if it's for real this time

Well Done.. I have applied for med phys anyone from Medphys with the latest updates?
Original post by echelonprincess
image.jpgThis is the tick I have, I thought maybe it was because that was my first choice, but if other people have two ticks then I'm not sure :/

I only have one too and it's not even for my first choice! I'll wait and see whether I have been long listed first before I worry about it haha. Scared to think anything right now! So I'm going home to eat chocolate and bury my head in the sand.
Nothing here yet. Still just applied after being longlisted earlier. Don't know what to think to be honest :frown:
Mine has just changed back to long listed again 😊
Original post by Icandoscience
Nothing here yet. Still just applied after being longlisted earlier. Don't know what to think to be honest :frown:

I am sure you will be longlisted as per the previous message.. I hope to see something soon...bricking here
Screenshot_2016-02-18-13-08-37.png anyone else have unsuccessful change back to applied?
Reply 570
Original post by sharpsri
Well Done.. I have applied for med phys anyone from Medphys with the latest updates?

Thanks! But I'm still a bit skeptical...was thrilled earlier when it changed to longlisted and then it disappeared...so I'm trying to keep my happiness on hold for now until the status stays there :biggrin: I'm applying for Genomics and Genomic Counselling.

Good luck!
(edited 8 years ago)
Back to longlisted again. I recommend everyone keeps screenshotting...just incase they try to pull some crap
Original post by Icandoscience
Back to longlisted again. I recommend everyone keeps screenshotting...just incase they try to pull some crap

Awesome mate! well done. no news for me yet!
Original post by sharpsri
Awesome mate! well done. no news for me yet!

Thank you! Still a bit sceptical though. Would help if the nshcs actually emailed back with a bit of info!
Still nothing on mine. But sounds like the system is acting weird for everyone else. It must have been a glitch before.
Original post by librarygirl
Still nothing on mine. But sounds like the system is acting weird for everyone else. It must have been a glitch before.

I think it was a glitch, but it was most likely a glitch that revealed people's actual outcomes, only time will tell though.
Reply 577
Original post by tsvety
Thanks! But I'm still a bit skeptical...was thrilled earlier when it changed to longlisted and then it disappeared...so I'm trying to keep my happiness on hold for now until the status stays there :biggrin: I'm applying for Genomics and Genomic Counselling.

I applied to those 2 too and nothings changed at all, although i havent been checking every minute. I have 2 ticks and it just says applied...........
Original post by Sarahtoninx
I only have one too and it's not even for my first choice! I'll wait and see whether I have been long listed first before I worry about it haha. Scared to think anything right now! So I'm going home to eat chocolate and bury my head in the sand.

Sounds like a very good plan. I'd do the same if I didn't have to be back in labs this afternoon :frown:
I guess they are updating all the top performers scores first... so no news is probably ?

Quick Reply

Latest