Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello. Since I have already submitted SAQ and other things to Cambridge, the next thing I am going to worry about is interview. I'm applying to biological natural science in Fitzwilliam College. So the thing that confuses me is what is the exact date of natural science interview in Fitz?

Btw, what should I do in these two months to prepare for the interview? And what will the college-test(saw it on their website) and the bio NatSci interview in Fitz be like?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lucus450)
    Hello. Since I have already submitted SAQ and other things to Cambridge, the next thing I am going to worry about is interview. I'm applying to biological natural science in Fitzwilliam College. So the thing that confuses me is what is the exact date of natural science interview in Fitz?

Btw, what should I do in these two months to prepare for the interview? And what will the college-test(saw it on their website) and the bio NatSci interview in Fitz be like?
    You won't know exact date of your interview until your college contact you in mid-November, but it will be some time on the first three wks in December.
    No need to specially prepare for interview but revise what you did and also remember what you wrote in PS/SAQ. If you mentioned any book you've read in your PS/SAQ, it may be a good idea to go through it briefly just remember the gist of it, at least.

Good luck.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.