Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you date a girl who cheated on her previous BF? And currently texts other guys? watch

Announcements

I went on a date with a girl who told me she kissed another guy while in a long term relationship. She is currently texting guy friends, some of which have girlfriends and who she says seems to fancy her. Apparently she almost lost her best friend because of the attention her bf was showing her. Drama?

To me such a girl sounds quite immature and attention seeking. Potentially insecure too.

ReputationRep:
    Nah what a utter ****... LOL
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I went on a date with a girl who told me she kissed another guy while in a long term relationship. She is currently texting guy friends, some of which have girlfriends and who she says seems to fancy her. Apparently she almost lost her best friend because of the attention her bf was showing her. Drama?

To me such a girl sounds quite immature and attention seeking. Potentially insecure too.

ReputationRep:
    Na g.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't "date" anyone full stop. However, there's nothing wrong with having some fun.

Some people take life too seriously IMO.

ReputationRep:
    If she took responsibility for it (accepts its her fault) then maybe I could look past such disloyalty and give her a chance. If she buys into the feminist mantra that its the mans fault for coming onto her and women can't be criticized then certainly not.

ReputationRep:
    Hell no! I think she's playing games.

Why would she tell you all that from the get go, if not to string you along.

Someone that decides to play with your head, just isn't worth being in a serious relationship with.

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    date date date date wellcome to date forum

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.