Turn on thread page Beta

Im a guy who enjoys baking cakes and cookies, is that a turn off? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I have a huge passion for baking. I enjoy baking on a daily basis, like for family, charity events and to earn some extra money etc. Cup cakes and cookies are my speciality. However i understand the majority of bakers are female. My brother is the only one who annoys me by calling me feminine and girly. Would you date a guy whos obsessed with baking?.

:gah: That is not a turn off whatsoever. :yum:

ReputationRep:
    They prefer guys who wash dishes.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone has different turn ons and turn offs. Some people will like it, some won't

ReputationRep:
    if you're good at cooking, girls seem to really respect it.

ReputationRep:
    No. Feeeed me.

ReputationRep:
    People went crazy all over the country for Tamal on GBBO. Definitely not a turn-off for a lot of women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Extreme123)
    I have a huge passion for baking. I enjoy baking on a daily basis, like for family, charity events and to earn some extra money etc. Cup cakes and cookies are my speciality. However i understand the majority of bakers are female. My brother is the only one who annoys me by calling me feminine and girly. Would you date a guy whos obsessed with baking?.
    a guy who can cook is awesome. definitely not a turn off in my opinion

ReputationRep:
    I would love it. Would probs get fat though :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    A guy being able to cook and bake well is a huge turn on.

Who cares if your brother calls you feminine and girly? He's being very childish.

ReputationRep:
    Defo not a turn off. Would probably expect cake from the guy all the time.

ReputationRep:
    that can only be a good thing.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    unless I eat too many lol

I wouldn't say no to you putting a bun in my oven :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    If I were a girl then I'd reject you for promoting an unhealthy lifestyle
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    no it is such a good thing
    as long as you prepared food for meh piggies no qualms from me
    you could also make guinea pig cookies
    https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7581c0a62a.jpg
    http://images.fineartamerica.com/ima...e-trenholm.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Of course not, if anything it would make you more interesting to me. You can bake for me any time :cookie: :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    That would be an attractive quality to me. I love that my boyfriend can cook. Not only does it make for a great bonding experience when we cook together, but it's also very attractive to see his passion and devotion and expertise when he's cooking or talking about food. I guess this could be subjective though. I'm a musician and very passionate and devoted to my craft so I appreciate it in others. And I've always been very passionate about food so it's a win-win. It's beautiful hun. Keep baking.

ReputationRep:
    I would bake with a guy who loves baking, it would be amazing!
    My only concern would be the costs, ingredients can be expensive

You should have a blog with all the baked goodies you make!

ReputationRep:
    A man who knows his way around the kitchen is a keeper.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.