Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,
    I have sent my application for this course and waiting anxiously for a response although it can take some time, but I have a few questions.
    If I'm asked to got there for an interview, the website says that candidates have "two interviews, and are requested to submit a sample of written work." What do they mean by written work ? (is it a written exam that I took there or something I did at home/school ?)
    They also state that "Interviews focus on the candidates’ subjects of choice and test their capacity to think critically. Candidates may be asked to undertake a small amount of preparatory reading for discussion at interviews." How should I prepare for the oral, what can they ask me ? Are they going to ask me to read some type of work and analyse it ?
    Should I buy a book to prepare it?
    Thank you !
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by h.dupre16)
    Hello everyone,
    I have sent my application for this course and waiting anxiously for a response although it can take some time, but I have a few questions.
    If I'm asked to got there for an interview, the website says that candidates have "two interviews, and are requested to submit a sample of written work." What do they mean by written work ? (is it a written exam that I took there or something I did at home/school ?)
    They also state that "Interviews focus on the candidates’ subjects of choice and test their capacity to think critically. Candidates may be asked to undertake a small amount of preparatory reading for discussion at interviews." How should I prepare for the oral, what can they ask me ? Are they going to ask me to read some type of work and analyse it ?
    Should I buy a book to prepare it?
    Thank you !
    Your college will contact you in due course to ask for an essay.

No need to buy any books.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.