Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey Guys/Girls

Basically I just want to know how to achieve an A in maths within the space of around 8 months. Currently I'm a B in maths (based on start of term assessment), and my school has started doing maths in year 11 due to doing Statistics in year 10. I understand there have been many forums and threads subjected around maths, but I can't relate to any advice given as I haven't learnt the content yet. Overall I just want to know is there a way of easily attaining all the content in maths as I find it difficult.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you .

ReputationRep:
    get the revision and do past papers its the best

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FaisalNaeem03)
    Hey Guys/Girls

Basically I just want to know how to achieve an A in maths within the space of around 8 months. Currently I'm a B in maths (based on start of term assessment), and my school has started doing maths in year 11 due to doing Statistics in year 10. I understand there have been many forums and threads subjected around maths, but I can't relate to any advice given as I haven't learnt the content yet. Overall I just want to know is there a way of easily attaining all the content in maths as I find it difficult.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you .
    well use websites like mymaths and mathswatch. get yourself a tutor and do tons of maths papers and that should help to boost your maths grade. hope thats helps xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    well use websites like mymaths and mathswatch. get yourself a tutor and do tons of maths papers and that should help to boost your maths grade. hope thats helps xx
    yh she is right

(Original post by candycaneland500)
    Thanks

(Original post by I Don't Know 79)
    get the revision and do past papers its the best
    Thank You

ReputationRep:
    Thanks
    np

ReputationRep:
    Thank You
    no worries

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 18, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Make your revision easier

Maths

Maths Forum posting guidelines

Not sure where to post? Read the updated guidelines here

Equations

How to use LaTex

Writing equations the easy way

Student revising

Study habits of A* students

Top tips from students who have already aced their exams

Study Planner

Create your own Study Planner

Never miss a deadline again

Polling station sign

Thinking about a maths degree?

Chat with other maths applicants

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.