Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I went to Bath Spa open day yesterday, with the idea that I was going to take the Human Nutrition course. Before the Nutrition talk, i sat in on the the Human Biology talk and became thoroughly interested in it due to the range of topics available to choose from (e.g. Biological and Cognitive Psychology and Food product development, respective to the three years).
    I'm now unsure how to choose which course to go for, as Human Nutrition in comparison now looks slightly monotonous.
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello Zoeling, I'm the Official Rep for Bath Spa Uni on TSR. It can be really tough to choose between courses, but if there is anything I can help you with please let me know!

Sam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bath Spa)
    Hello Zoeling, I'm the Official Rep for Bath Spa Uni on TSR. It can be really tough to choose between courses, but if there is anything I can help you with please let me know!

Sam
    Could you tell me what the current Human Biology students plans are on terms of their career?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hello Zoeling

Our Human Biology course is a fairly new, but based on the plans of those currently in their final year and the destinations of those who had a particular interest in human biology in previous years:
    • Work in research labs (i.e. microbiological)
    • Working in the scientific equipment industry (i.e. quality control)
    • Continuing studies at Masters level in areas such as virology, forensic science, environmental health
    • PGCE secondary science teaching
    • Working for the NHS including the NHS Scientist Training Programme
    • A current final year student is applying for graduate entry to medicine
    Does that help?

Sam

(Original post by zoeling)
    Could you tell me what the current Human Biology students plans are on terms of their career?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 30, 2015

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.