Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

if you have the disney channel, switch to it - i remember watching that movie with the robots " number 1,2,3 " etc when i was like...... 4!!!!!!!!

omg those were the days

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYa911)
    if you have the disney channel, switch to it - i remember watching that movie with the robots " number 1,2,3 " etc when i was like...... 4!!!!!!!!

omg those were the days

lol, is that funny asian man in this one?

(Original post by chats)
    lol, is that funny asian man in this one?
    not sure.....

this is legendary

ReputationRep:
    not sure.....

this is legendary
    lol why does he have spray paint on him?
    he just jacked all those car stereos

LOL the asian guy is there LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

(Original post by chats)
    lol why does he have spray paint on him?
    he just jacked all those car stereos

LOL the asian guy is there LOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL
    LOL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah omfg this brings back memorieeessssssssssss

isnt there like a chick the robot meets later or sometrhing? then the robot owns the cops and the cops try to shoot it?

ReputationRep:
    That would be short Circuit 2, I believe.

ReputationRep:
    LOL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahah omfg this brings back memorieeessssssssssss

isnt there like a chick the robot meets later or sometrhing? then the robot owns the cops and the cops try to shoot it?
    lol i dont remember i saw this film years ago. i do seem to remember the robot 'johnny 5' gets fcuked up at the end and nearly dies, i used to cry at that

ReputationRep:

i remember most of old cartoon i seen ages ago too

(Original post by Hibbsy)
    That would be short Circuit 2, I believe.
    they have a short circuit one? wow! heh

never knew there were 2

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.