The Student Room Group

would I be able to apply for nursing with my qualifications?

Hi all,

Hopw in posting in the right place. I am currently studying a level 5 qualification in education. In hoping to apply for mental health nursing this year as an ug degree. Unfortunately i missed out last year due to the facti dont have 2 full a-levels. I have 1.5 A levels from a 90 credit btec and as levels in sociology, english and citizenship.
Once i have completed my studies this year, i will have a level 5 qualification in learning and education. Would this be enough to apply or would i have to have the original 2 A-levels to apply?

Thanks
Aisha
Original post by aishtahira
Hi all,

Hopw in posting in the right place. I am currently studying a level 5 qualification in education. In hoping to apply for mental health nursing this year as an ug degree. Unfortunately i missed out last year due to the facti dont have 2 full a-levels. I have 1.5 A levels from a 90 credit btec and as levels in sociology, english and citizenship.
Once i have completed my studies this year, i will have a level 5 qualification in learning and education. Would this be enough to apply or would i have to have the original 2 A-levels to apply?

Thanks
Aisha

Email the universities you d like to apply to and ask if they ll accept your qualification, i got onto mh nursing with a level 5 in health and social care which made up for my low amount of ucas points from a levels.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending