Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I can't access any of the SAQ at the moment, I was trying to enter my unit details and my SAQ crashed. Now whenever I try and go onto any part of the SAQ I get the message
    "You have indicated that you are taking/have taken modular AS or A Levels but have not provided any unit details."

I'm on Safari but I've tried on chrome and get the same message.

ReputationRep:
    Can you access it at all? I could not log onto the SAQ yesterday. They say they are having some trouble with the site - probably because so many people are filling in their SAQs at the moment but I am not sure. If you can't, try again in about half an hour or something and maybe it works then.

If you can get in, try to go straight back to the qualifications section. When I put in all of my AS/A levels, it did not allow me to access any of the other sections until I finished filling in all the units/UMS scores, so I don't think this is the SAQ crashing. Fill them all in and when you are done, save it. It should allow you to move onto the other sections again after that.

Which course are you applying for?

ReputationRep:
    When I was filling mine in, it would not let me leave that section until I had inputted all of my UMSes. So that's nothing unusual.

ReputationRep:
    The problem is I can't get onto that section because I logged out whilst completing it, so I can't get onto the qualifications page to get back onto that page, I'm sort of stuck in a paradox; I have to complete the form but I can't get onto the form because I haven't completed the form

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizbox)
    The problem is I can't get onto that section because I logged out whilst completing it, so I can't get onto the qualifications page to get back onto that page, I'm sort of stuck in a paradox; I have to complete the form but I can't get onto the form because I haven't completed the form
    Oh. I get you. Well barring spamming any buttons that are available to you on the page you are stuck on, I can only recommend contacting the saqhelp email we were provided with, or trying to ask one of their reps on here. Or waiting for someone who knows far more than my limited knowledge.

Hope you fix it soon.

ReputationRep:
    Problem solved, all I had to do was press the continue button, not what I expected to have had to press but hey-ho it worked

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whizbox)
    I can't access any of the SAQ at the moment, I was trying to enter my unit details and my SAQ crashed. Now whenever I try and go onto any part of the SAQ I get the message
    "You have indicated that you are taking/have taken modular AS or A Levels but have not provided any unit details."

I'm on Safari but I've tried on chrome and get the same message.
    This happened to me. You have to delete the units and then redo it.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.