Turn on thread page Beta

Do teachers crush on students? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    There was a teacher that ran away to France with a student.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    It happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pecora)
    We've all had at least one special teacher who'd makes us blush and lose our sh*t when asked a question. The Teacher Crush.

Do you think teachers can also develop a crush on students? Any real life examples?
    Most of them stop becoming teachers and become criminals. Like the one below:

(Original post by SeanFM)
    There was a teacher that ran away to France with a student.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SeanFM)
    There was a CRIMINAL that ran away to France with a student.
    I just corrected it.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    Yep, one sixth former got laid by the deputy head (it's safe to say she was into her wrinkly sausages).

ReputationRep:
    Yes of course, haven't you read the news?

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Once my hot female teacher declared her love for me and asked me to do her on her desk. I then woke up from my dream

ReputationRep:
    It happened with me. But to be fair, he is my lecturer and only 3 years older than me. I was in denial for a long time despite others noticing his crush on me long before I did because... he is a really good lecturer and a great friend. And the feeling is not mutual. So it's been awkward. to say the least.

ReputationRep:
    If it's sixth form where there could be an 18 year old girl and a 22 year old teacher with teach first or something that's reasonable for a relationship.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah,these things do happen and make news sometimes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    Yep, one sixth former got laid by the deputy head (it's safe to say she was into her wrinkly sausages).
    :puke:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Yes! Once my hot female teacher declared her love for me and asked me to do her on her desk. I then woke up from my dream
    Did you have to change your boxers after that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    Did you have to change your boxers after that?
    Yes... Bed sheets and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    Yes... Bed sheets and all.
    they're the best ones bro! when you've not had sex or fapped for a while, the ejaculation seems to go on forever. you think to yourself, if this was real, I'd have drowned the b....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    they're the best ones bro! when you've not had sex or fapped for a while, the ejaculation seems to go on forever. you think to yourself, if this was real, I'd have drowned the b....
    "when you've not has sex for a while" loool how about never.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AzimH)
    "when you've not has sex for a while" loool how about never.
    haha, sometimes I forget I'm a bit older than most people on here

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madeline_H95)
    If it's sixth form where there could be an 18 year old girl and a 22 year old teacher with teach first or something that's reasonable for a relationship.
    Yeah that happened to a girl in my secondary school and he got fired and now they're engaged

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pbw)
    haha, sometimes I forget I'm a bit older than most people on here
    I'm 18 mate and don't worry, I have a plan. I've found a few leaflets in the
    telephone booth with numbers of hot local ****s in my area. #getlaidquick

ReputationRep:
    Really, really fat teachers sometimes crush students by sitting on them.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 30, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.