Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I don't drink at all and I never really have been a fan of drinking at all, but recently as the prospect of university is coming up it gives me such overwhelming sense of anxiety. I've been to parties before where I've had panic attacks because of people drinking and being drunk around me. My gf is very good at knowing if something is wrong and very understandable about my position on drinking. But I'm not joking when I say I think about drink and people drinking on a daily basis and it makes my heart beat faster and palms shake and get sweaty. I don't want this to ruin my university life nor for it to get worse.
    I don't want it to affect my relationship, I hate the thought of parties and I don't want my gf to not like want to take me out anywhere and for me to lose her. Ugh I hate it! I'm slowly self destructing! What do I do?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.