Turn on thread page Beta

SEO Scholars Video Interview watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi All,

I've received a video interview for the SEO Scholars program, would anyone be able to help me prepare such as which questions might appear? This video interview is one way so I have a prompt and have to be recorded when answering!

Any help is welcome, preferably by an SEO Scholars or anyone on the SEO program who's done this before!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaviPadam)
    Hi All,

I've received a video interview for the SEO Scholars program, would anyone be able to help me prepare such as which questions might appear? This video interview is one way so I have a prompt and have to be recorded when answering!

Any help is welcome, preferably by an SEO Scholars or anyone on the SEO program who's done this before!

Thanks!
    Hi Ravi,

I did the SEO Scholars's interview too. Your interview window must have expired by now, how did you get on? Have they come back to you with their decision?

Thanks,

John

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JohnG98)
    Hi Ravi,

I did the SEO Scholars's interview too. Your interview window must have expired by now, how did you get on? Have they come back to you with their decision?

Thanks,

John
    Yeah I thought it went quite well! How was yours? No they haven't emailed me back yet, have you got a decision?

ReputationRep:
    what questions were you asked? And how long did you have to answer each question?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arks_007)
    what questions were you asked? And how long did you have to answer each question?
    Just received an email back from SEO saying i've made it to the final application stage and I need a teacher to fill in a reference form.

Roughly around 2 mins max a question but I can't remember explicitly, but what I can remember is:
    - Why d'you want to be an seo scholar?
    - Future aspirations ie study?
    - Why should they pick you?

ReputationRep:
    Congratsss bruv!!!! So there are only 3 questions to answer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RaviPadam)
    Yeah I thought it went quite well! How was yours? No they haven't emailed me back yet, have you got a decision?
    Sorry for the late reply, and yes I initially sceptical about how mine went, but it seems like it they liked it because I'm through to the FINAL STAGE !! I submitted by teacher reference, so hopefully I'll have a confirmed place. Good luck to you too mate, I'm sure you'll be alright!

Btw the final stage e-mail came like 2 days after my interview. I'm surprised yours took that long. Maybe it's because you sent yours off so early.

ReputationRep:
    What is the final stage?
    I did the interview and now they have asked for a tutor reference.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arks_007)
    What is the final stage?
    I did the interview and now they have asked for a tutor reference.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi mate,

Congrats you made it to the final stage! I think this part is basically a screening stage where they verify all your details (predictions, school, year etc). You should, if everything's correct, be confirmed a place. It's a fantastic program, enjoy it!

ReputationRep:
    what sorts of questions were you asked for the video interview?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Marketing,Sales ad PR Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.