Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anywhere I can find past papers? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Two questions, answers are very much appreciated.
    Is there anywhere I can find examples of past assignments that got pass, merit and distinction so I can get an idea of what I got to do to get distinction? Pacifically in science if you can. Doing an access science course at college in the uk.
    Also I am having a bit of trouble with my chemistry and physics... Is there anywhere I can get free help so I can catch up? Like an free organisation or can I get help at library's? Thanks for you help!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Forest_Lioness)
    Two questions, answers are very much appreciated.
    Is there anywhere I can find examples of past assignments that got pass, merit and distinction so I can get an idea of what I got to do to get distinction? Pacifically in science if you can. Doing an access science course at college in the uk.
    Also I am having a bit of trouble with my chemistry and physics... Is there anywhere I can get free help so I can catch up? Like an free organisation or can I get help at library's? Thanks for you help!
    The best website to find past papers is AQA as they also provide a mark scheme to see where you made mistakes and how the examiner is looking for you to answer the question. Good revision websites is bitesize. They offer help in many areas and have a variety of tasks and clips to learn from.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.