Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was supposed to get my finance 3 weeks ago but it's been blocked ever since.
    I've spoken to SFC numerous times over the past couple of weeks and each time they've said, "I'll put an unblock request through and you should get it in 3-5 working days" - this has happened 3 times now. I got a text a week ago saying the money was sent to my bank and that I'd get it in 3 days which was a lie. I rang up last week and was finally reassured that I would definitely get the money because this was an error on YOUR part. Apparently your system said that I wasn't repaying my loans from 13/14 (which I was) and this automatically put a block on my finance.
    Another unblock request was put through. It's been 3-4 days and still no change.
    My rent deadline has been increased three times - they'll start charging me overdue payments!

This is absolutely unacceptable. I have absolutely no means of paying my travel fares, books and even food for day-to-day living!

Why am I constantly being lied to and why am I not being given my finance? :unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed::unimpressed:
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

I do apologize for the problems you've had with your payments. As I'm unable to access your account from here I'm not able to advise you on what's gone wrong. If you're still waiting for your payment then call us on 0300 100 0607 and we'll have another look into it.

Sorry once again.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.